Tomorrow, I hit 27 weeks into this pregnancy. Based on the likelihood that I'll be induced 2 weeks early, I only have 11 weeks left. It's so crazy to think that its coming so fast. I'm not ready, lol!
Really, I'm not. We haven't bought anything, and probably will not until October. We know this baby will cost us about $500 in supplies, and we have about $5000 of our stupid high deductible to pay. Those bills will start rolling in sometime in December. My hope is to make arrangements to pay with next year's tax return. So, financially, no worries.
Emotionally, I'm doing better. Liam and I have been having less stressful days. At least once a week, I say 'screw the housework!' and we just play all day. The dust bunnies and dishes don't mind. Liam can now get into the fridge. It was cute when he'd bring the gallon of milk for a refill. Not so cute now that I'm finding fruit, butter, syrup, etc all over the house. So, I'll be installing fridge and cupboard locks this weekend. He's also refusing to wear pants, so he's pretty just been in a diaper and t-shirt if we're going to just be hanging out at home. I'm usually in my pajamas most of the day, so whatever.
Physically, I feel good. The sciatica is gone, thankfully. I'm massively huge, but that comes along with being pregnant I suppose.
Husbandly... eh.. Same old. Minimal physical contact, not much communication. I guess on the positive side, we're not fighting. I hate feeling like I'm just raising my kids with my best friend... but I guess it's better than raising them with an enemy or something.
School starts Monday. Wish I had thought this one out. I'll have a month of classes after Haven is born. I'm going to email my instructors this week because they are able to issue me an 'incomplete' at the end of the term and give me something like 17 weeks to catch up the work. If I can do that with essays and stuff, that would be ideal.
I am now a Foodie Pen Pal! I'll explain all that in my next post. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment