As effortlessly as I seem to handle pregnancy (*snortsnortsnort*), sometimes situations arise that even I can't handle. Today was one of them. I found myself projectile vomiting across my living room around 11 am.
Liam. Walked. Through. It.
I manage to clean it, and him, up.. just in time to vomit again - in the SAME SPOT!
I started having some cramping. My brain immediately went to "OH SHIT! KIDNEY STONES!". And then we calmed down and remembered that kidney stones HURT. So, I clean up, put Liam in the car and head to meet up with Seth for lunch and go to Target to get my FLYlady control journal supplies. Well, we made it the 1/4 mile tothe gas stattion, got gas and left. Then proceeded to pull over twice in as many miles for me to open the door, pray to God a car wouldn't take my head off, lean out the door and vomit.
Repeat in Target parking lot, so we skipped that. When we got to Seth's work, I called my OB. They recommended being seen if I threw up or had more pain. I hung up, and started cramping. So, off we went.
The visit went fast. I'm fine, baby is fine. The DR believes it to be food poisoning. Greeeattt. So, I'll be tossing my V8 and onion dip since they were the only things I had eaten.
Seriously, whats next?? So far it's been placenta previa (fixed), diabetes, sciatica, migraines, weird shoulder/neck pain, something wonky in my right foot, a bartholin cyst, and now this. How about I just fall and break my leg and call it good? Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment