Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

34 Weeks

I am 34 weeks pregnant today! 6 weeks until I'm due, but likely only 4 until I deliver. We'll be scheduling my induction at my next appointment in two weeks. It's so crazy to think that before Christmas, which is right around the corner, I'll have my second child.

Here's a photo from my prenatal appointment on Wednesday:

My belly has dropped quite a bit. Which isn ice because I can breathe, but I'm definitely waddling along instead of walking normally. This appointment was ridiculous. I scheduled it for 8am, thinking I'd be in and out. Seth stayed home with Liam, so I left the house around 6:15am. I got there right on time. I had an ultrasound around 8:30, then waited some more. Then they tried to do an NST... after a little over an hour, Haven was simply not wanting to wake up enough, so I had to go back to ultrasound for a biophysical profile. Then more waiting, then seeing a nurse. then the nutritionist, then a nurse again. I finally headed home around NOON!

And I get to do it all over again in two weeks, then two weeks after that, then we start weekly if I haven't been induced by then. What a pain. Before I get pregnant again, I'm getting my ass to a healthy weight and in shape. I never should have gotten pregnant with my weight and health the way they were this time.

So, that's all going on here. I can register for classes on November 6th. I'm doing 2 part time terms for sure, then I'll just need one full time after that to graduate. I'll be so glad when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment