Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Photo Bomb!

So, I promised my blog buddies photos. Here you go! These will be completely random, so bear with me.


Here's me on Christmas. I'm looking far more put together. Ya know, as compared to this:


This is what mommies look like with two babies in the house, a week after giving birth. 

Speaking of Christmas, this is what Seth got me. A goooorgeous Betsy Johnson tote and matching wallet. This thing makes an awesome diaper bag!

The boys and I on Christmas.

Haven stares at Seth like he's them ost amazing thing he's ever seen. I tend to agree. <3


I made him this hat. 

So, here's how my house looked when Seth walked in after work on our first day just the kids and I after he went back to work. We have a new system. It's called "Chase Liam around picking up toys with one hand while either carrying Haven or pumping with the other".

This photo is extra big.... because my baby is extra beautiful.

Here's pretty much the only person who can get this kid to sleep for any length of time.

See?

So cute.

Liam loves to try and help take care of his "Bruddah".

First floor time went pretty ok.

You can tell by the look on his face that he's not so much as glanced at the book there.

And this! Ah! <3 The crossed eyes!


So, there's my loves. Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You LOOK WONDERFUL! And such handsome boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Haven doesn't even look like a newborn anymore, so cute! And Liam - how old is he again?? I thought he was near to Jane's age, but he looks like such a little young man, I can definitely see him as a 20 yr. old heartbreaker...

    ReplyDelete